Zebra cake, whose name was renewed last year in the recipes book, made its mention itself in its style. It actually has two a colourful, tasty, delicious cake recipe. So how do you make a zebra cake?
Ingredients of Zebra Cake
- 3 eggs
- 3/4water glass sugar
- 3/4 water glass milk
- 3/4 water glass olive oil
- 1 piece grated orange peel
- 1 piece grated lemon peel
- 2 water glass flour
- 1 packet baking powder
- 3 dessert spoon cacao
For Oil Cake Mold:
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
Use olive oil instead of butter to baste the cake mold. Cake dough by carefully following the recipe of cake mold transfer.
You can create different patterns with a wooden toothpick.
How To Make Zebra Cake?
- Taking eggs mixing bowl. Add the sugar and use mixer until the sugar particles dissolve completely.
- Add milk and olive oil and continue mixing with the mixer.
- Add the orange and lemon peel, sifted flour and baking powder.
- Mix the cake dough until it has a dark consistency and after that divide the cake dough into two equal pieces.
- Mix half the cake dough with cocoa and prepare a cake with cocoa dough.
- Oil a flat cake mold or oven tray with no space in the middle because of the lines in the cake are exactly sliced.
- Leave 1 scoop of plain cake dough in the middle of the greased cake mold. Slowly spread the plain cake dough pour two tablespoons cocoa cake dough in the middle.
- Repeat the same process carefully until two different cake mixes are finished.
- Cook the cake for about 40 minutes in a preheated oven at 170 degrees celsius.
- Remove the hot cake from the oven by turning it upside down after resting at room temperature. Share with your loved ones after you slice them in triangular or square pieces.
You can serve it with a tea or coffee. Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com