Today we are here with the yeast fritters in thick syrup. You can read the details to be a party to this taste and get an answer to your question of how to make yeast fritters in thick syrup.
Ingredients for Yeast Fritters in Thick Years Recipe
- 3.5 cups flour
- 2 cups of warm water
- 1 pack of dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2.5 cups sunflower oil
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1.5 cups of water
- 3-4 drops of lemon juice
How to Make Yeast Fritters in Thick Syrup?
- Take 3.5 cups of flour into a large bowl and open a pool in the middle of the bowl. Add 1 pack dry yeast, and 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Add 2 glasses of warm water and start kneading. The dough must stick to the hand.
- Cover your dough and ferment at room temperature for 1 hour.
- While fermenting the dough, prepare the syrup. Add 2 cups of powdered sugar and 1.5 cups of water into the pan. Add the lemon juice when the sugar melts. When it starts to boil, remove from the stove and let it cool down.
- Transfer the fermented dough into the squeezing bag. Cut small balls from the dough with the help of greased kitchen scissors. Fry in a hot oil.
- Take the fried bites with the help of a colander and put them in a cold syroup. Keep it in syrup for about 10 seconds.
- You can serve your delicious dessert by sprinkling cinnamon on it.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com