Ingredients for Walnut Orange Cake
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams of butter
- 225 grams of sugar (1 + 1/8 cups)
- 240 grams of white flour (1 + 2/3 cups)
- 1 oranges
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 80 grams of cracked walnuts (3/4 cups)
How to Make Walnut Orange Cake?
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Melt the butter and let it cool down.
- Peel and slice the orange, boil it on the stove, soften it when rondoya and crush it.
- Beat the egg and sugar until the cream becomes thick.
- Add the flour and baking powder to the egg mixture and mix.
- Add the orange juice, butter and cracked walnuts and mix.
- Lubricate your oven bowl and pour into the mixture.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal.