Today we are here with the Turkish chocolate pudding recipe. You can also read the details to be a party of this taste and get answers to your question of how to make Turkish chocolate pudding.
Ingredients for Turkish Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 4 cups of milk
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 50 grams of dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 5 tablespoons of chocolate drops
- 1 banana
How to Make Turkish Chocolate Pudding?
- Pour cold milk into a deep pan. After adding flour, cocoa and powdered sugar, mix all the ingredients with a whisk.
- When the sugar is completely melted, cook the supangle mixture by stirring constantly on low heat.
- Add the dark chocolate pieces to the dessert that begins to boil and let it melt into the dessert.
- Add the butter to the thickened dessert mixture and remove from the oven. For a smooth consistency, mix the desserts with the help of a blender or mixer, and then divide into the serving bowls.
- Optionally, place the milk-soaked cake pieces on the bottom of the serving bowls.
- Let the warmed dessert bowls cool in the refrigerator, serve by garnishing with sliced banana and chocolate drops.
Enjoy your meal.