In this blog that hosts the distinctness, today’s guest is Swedish cake. When we think of a cake, the first thing that comes to our mind is its softness and puffiness. On the contrary, the inside of this cake remains wet while the outer surface is covered with a crust. Here is the recipe for the ones who want to learn how to make Swedish Cake.
Ingredients for Swedish Cake Recipe
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 glass of sugar
- 2 eggs
- • 3/4 cup flour
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
How to Make Swedish Cake?
- Melt the butter and let it cool.
- Beat the egg and sugar at high speed for 5 minutes.
- Mix the flour, vanilla and cocoa in a separate bowl and add to the egg-sugar mixture and mix well.
- Finally add the melted butter and mix.
- After oiling a 22 cm round mold or a 20 x 30 cm rectangular mold, pour the mixture into it.
- Bake in a preheated 180 ° oven for 20 minutes and eat it when it is cooled down.
You can serve your cake with ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com