Today we are here with the Swedish cake recipe. You can also read the details in order to be a party to this taste and to get an answer to your question of how to make a Swedish Cake.
Ingredients for Swedish Cake Recipe
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 glass of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
Tip for the Swedish Cake Recipe
Since the cake batter has a consistency that might fall to pieces, oil your cake mold well, or you can bake it with baking paper under the mold.
Carefully remove from the mold after cooking. When your cake is baked, it should be wet and slightly fluid inside; and crispy outside to be dispersed while cutting. Therefore, it will be useful to cook in a controlled way.
How to Make Swedish Cake?
- Render the butter and let it cool.
- Beat the egg and sugar at high speed for 5 minutes with a blender or mixer.
- Mix the flour, vanilla and cocoa in a separate bowl, and add to the egg-sugar mixture and stir well.
- Finally add the rendered butter and keep stirring.
- After oiling a 22 cm round mold or a 20 x 30 cm rectangular mold, pour the mixture into it.
- Bake in preheated 180 degrees oven for 20 minutes.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com