Today we are here with the stuffed apple recipe. You can also read the details to be a party to this taste and get an answer to the question of how to make stuffed apple.
Ingredients for Stuffed Apple Recipe
- 4 red apples
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package vanillin
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 tea glass of walnut – crushed
- 1/2 tea glass of raisin
- 200 grams of butter
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tea cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
How to Make Stuffed Apple Recipe?
- Slice off the top of apples and carve the inside by cutting out the cores and grate them. Store the grated apples on one side to cook.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the grated apples.
- Add the sugar, vanillin and cinnamon and cook until the mixture shrinks.
- After shrinking, add the ground walnuts and grapes, and stir and remove from the stove.
- For the dough; knead the butter, flour, sugar, brown sugar and salt.
- Place the carved apples in an oven tray.
- Stuff them with the mixture prepared.
- Cover the top of apples with the dough.
- Cook in 180 degree oven for 25 minutes and serve with ice cream and powdered cinnamon.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com