Today’s delicious recipe is strawberry cake. If you want to try this taste, you can read the details in our article to get answers to your questions about how it is made.
Ingredients for Strawberry Cake Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 80 grams of butter (at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1.5 cup flour
- 1 piece medium sized shredded lemon peel
- 1 packet of baking powder
To lubricate the cake mold;
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon flour
For the above;
- 10 pieces of medium size strawberries
How to Make Strawberry Cake?
- Whisk the butter left at room temperature in a large mixing bowl with the addition of powdered sugar.
- Maintain the eggs one by one and continue whipping. Add the milk, stir.
- Add the sifted flour, baking powder and grated lemon peel and continue mixing until a solid consistency is obtained.
- Baton a cake mold with butter and then sift the flour. Shake off more. Put the cake mixture on the mold and fix it with a spatula.
- Cut the stalks and place them on the strawberries sliced and press gently.
- Bake in a preheated 170 degree oven for 20 minutes. When the strawberries start to flush slightly, bake the oven to 150 degrees and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven by inverting it from the oven and resting it at room temperature. Share with your loved ones after slicing.
Enjoy your meal.