Today we are here with the shredded pastry with walnut recipe. You can also read the details to get an answer to the question of how to make shredded pastry with walnut.
Ingredients for Shredded Pastry with Walnut Recipe
• 600 grams shredded pastry
• 1 cup of melted butter
• 1 cup clotted cream
• 1.5 glasses of cracked walnut
• 3 cups of water
• 2 cups of sugar
• 3 drops of lemon juice
How to Make Shredded Pastry with Walnut?
- For the syrup, mix the sugar and the juice in a sauce pan until it becomes homogeneous. After the sugar has melted, simmer over medium heat. After start boiling, drop a few drops of lemon juice and lower the heat. After holding in the stove for about 10 minutes, let it cool.
- Place the shredded pastry in a large bowl. Pour the melted, and let the pastry absorb butter.
- Mix the clottered cream and cracked walnut in a separate bowl.
- Put the shredded pastry in a coffee cup so that let the center of the cup be empty.
- Place the mixture of cluttered cream and walnuts in the middle of the coffee cup.
- Cover the cup with a piece of shredded pastry and then turn the cup down into the tray.
- Cook in the pre-heated 180 degrees oven for about 25 minutes until they are browned.
- Pour the cooled syrup over the crispy pastry.
- You can serve it after absorbing syrup.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com