If we talk about the kitchen and food, I think, there are two kinds of people. One who is open to any kind of innovation, using all of his/her creativity and embracing all diversity. The other is the one who tries to get the best taste in traditional tastes without getting away from the traditional and known methods. If you are the first type, you can benefit from our essay of how to make shredded dough cake filled with banana recipe.
- 3 eggs
- 1 glass of sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 package vanillin
- 500 ml. milk
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1.5 pieces of bananas (mashed)
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 200 grams shredded dough (to decorate)
How to Make a Shredded Dough Cake Filled with Banana
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Beat the eggs and sugar.
- Slowly add the egg and other ingredients to the sugar.
- After adding all the ingredients, keep mixing with spatula.
- Grease small sized square tray and sprinkle flour on it.
- Pour the cake mixture you have prepared into the mold.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes. Let your cake cool down.
- Beat the milk, sugar, corn starch and rice flour with the whisk on the stove until it has custard consistency.
- Add the butter and melt by stirring. Add the crushed banana and let it cool down.
- Make holes with a wooden spoon over the cake.
- Cover the whole cake with the banana pudding that you prepared.
- Rest in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Cover the whole pudding with fried shredded dough pieces and serve with banana slices.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com