Today, we are here with semolina dessert with syrup recipe. You can read the details in order to be a party to this taste and get an answer to your question of how to make semolina dessert with syrup.
Ingredients for Semolina Dessert with Syrup Recipe
- 9 tablespoons grits
- 9 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 package vanillin
To oil the oven tray:
- tablespoon of butter
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 lemon juice
How to Make Semolina Dessert with Syrup?
- Beat 3 eggs, 9 tablespoons of sugar and 1 tea cup of yogurt in a deep bowl with the help of the mixer until the sugar melts.
- Mix 1 cup of milk, 1 pack of vanillin, 1.5 cups of sifted flour, 9 tablespoons of semolina and 1 pack of baking powder adding one by one.
- Oil the oven tray with butter and place the dough with a spatula on it. Cook the dessert in a preheated 175 degree oven for 35 minutes.
- For the syrup of dessert; boil 2 cups of sugar and 2 cups of water for 10 minutes. Add 3-4 drops of lemon juice and remove the boiled syrup from heat and let it cool.
- Pour the warm syrup over the hot dessert that came out of the oven. After waiting about 10 minutes to let dough absorb the syrup into it, slice and serve this beauty.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com