Today we are here with a recipe for biscuit-based semolina cake. You can read the details to be party to this taste and to get an answer to your question of how to make biscuit based semolina cake.
Ingredients for Semolina Cake with Biscuit Recipe
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 liter milk
- 1 package vanillin
- 1 cup of coconut
- 100 grams of melted butter
- 2 packages oat biscuits (powdered)
- 3 tablespoons of nut
- 4 tablespoons of powdered pistachios
- 8 raspberries
How to Make Biscuit Based Semolina Cake?
- Knead the melted butter, ground oat biscuits and nut into a bowl.
- Add the biscuit base to the oiled cake mold and press it with a cup and tighten the base firmly.
- Leave the base for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Add semolina, milk and sugar in a saucepan and cook until stiff.
- Add the vanillin and coconut to the darkened semolina dessert, and remove from the furnace after boiling for a short time.
- Add the semolina dessert that has reached the room temperature on the biscuit base waiting in the refrigerator and smooth it with a spatula.
- Let it cool in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Let it get out of the mold, and slice into 8 slices.
- Serve each slice with powdered pistachios and raspberries.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com