Russian salad, which is a must for cold sandwiches, can be served along with meat dishes and can be consumed by blending with your delicious pasta recipes. Keep reading this article to be a party to this taste and get answer to your “how to make russian salad” question.
Ingredients for Russian Salad Recipe
- 3 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 cucumber pickles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Add the mayonnaise to your salad after boiled vegetables cool down
How to Make Russian Salad?
- Peel the carrots and cut into small cubes. Boil them with frozen peas.
- Boil the potatoes in a separate pot until softened without peeling. Then strain and let them cool down.
- Chop the boiled potatoes to match the pea and carrot cubes. Transfer all the chopped vegetables that are strained and cooled to the salad bowl.
- Cut pickles into small pieces. Beat the mayonnaise adding salt and black pepper.
- Add the chopped pickles and mayonnaise mixture to the salad bowl and mix them up well.
You can reduce mayonnaise amount adding strained yogurt instead to make your salad lighter.
Enjoy your meal.