Today, we are here with the roasted eggplant salad recipe for roasted eggplant salad. You can read the details in order to get an answer to your question of how to make a roasted eggplant salad.
Ingredients for the recipe for roasted eggplant salad
- 5 eggplants
- 3 green peppers
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
After keeping roasted aubergines and green peppers in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes, you can peel them easily.
How to Make Roasted Eggplant Salad?
- Grill the eggplants and green peppers on the embers by turning them upside down.
- After peeling off, cut into small pieces. the crusts into small pieces and make it wait to cool down.
- Cut the peeled tomatoes into small cubes.
- Grate the garlic. Prepare the sauce of the salad by mixing with olive oil, vinegar and salt.
- After blending all the ingredients, serve as cold or warm depending on your desire.
- Share with your loved ones on toasted bread slices by decorating with parsley if you wish.
Enjoy your meal.