Today we are here with the rice pudding recipe. You can read the details to be a party to this taste and get answer to your question of how to make the rice pudding.
Ingredients for Rice Pudding
- 1.5 teacups of rice
- 3 cups of hot water
- 4 cups of milk
- 1.5 cups of sugar – you can reduce the amount of sugar optinally
- 3 tablespoons rice flour
How to Make Rice Pudding Recipe?
- Wash 1.5 cups of rice with plenty of water, and let it boil with 3 cups of water until softened.
- Add 3 cups of milk slowly over the boiled rice.
- Add 1 cup of milk, powdered sugar and 3 tablespoons of rice flour in a separate bowl. Add this mixture to rice mixture by stirring gently not to be curdled.
- After cooking about 10 minutes, pour 1.5 cups of sugar into the pot and let the sugar melt by stirring.
- After boiling, divide the thickened rice pudding mixture into the serving bowls. Let them cool to room temperature, or optinally put in the refrigerator for a few hours and serve as cold.
Enjoy your meal.