Today we are here with the recipe of the revani dessert. You can read the details to be a party to this taste and get answer to the question of how to make revani dessert.
Ingredients for Revani Dessert Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 tea cup sugar
- 1 tea cup sunflower oil
- 1 cup semolina
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanillin
- 2.5 cups of sugar
- 3 cups of water
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of grated coconut
How to Make Revani Dessert?
- Add 3 cups of water and 2.5 cups of sugar into a bowl to prepare the syrup. After cooking at low heat for 30 minutes, add lemon juice and remove from the stove to cool down.
- Mix 3 eggs and 1 tea glass sugar with a mixer until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add 1 tea glass of sunflower oil, 1 cup of yogurt and 1 cup of semolina and stir again.
- Finally add 1.5 cups of flour, 1 pack of baking powder and 1 pack of vanillin to the mixture and keep whisking.
- Pour the prepared mixture into the ovenware, and bake for 25-30 minutes in a preheated 180 degree oven.
- Pour cooled at room temperature syrup over the dessert that is waited at room temperature for a while.
- Sprinkle grated coconut into the warm dessert you sliced, and serve it.
Enjoy your meal.