Today we are here with the Quince Dessert with Cinnamon Sauce Recipe. You can read the details in order to be a party to this taste and get answer to your question of how to make quince dessert with cinnamon sauce.
Ingredients for Quince Dessert with Cinnamon Sauce
- 3 quinces
- Lemon juice – 1 Lemon
- 1 liter of water (we will use it to prevent darkening of quinces)
- 2 pieces of cinnamon sticks
- 10 cloves
- Core of 3 quilts
- 6 coffee cups sugar
- 1.5 cups of water
- 200 ml. cream
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 package vanillin
- 6 tablespoons of cream
- 1 teaspoon of almonds
- 1 teaspoon of pistachio
How to Make Quince Desset with Cinnamon Sauce?
- First, mix 1 liter of water and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Divide the quinces in half and remove the core with the help of a spoon and put them aside.
- Peel the outer shell of the quinces, put the them in lemon water and let them soak.
- Remove all quinces from lemon juice and place in the pot.
- Add 1 coffee cup of sugar onto each quince.
- Add the cinnamon, clove and quince seeds, and 1.5 cups of water and close the lid of the pot and let it cook over medium heat.
- As soon as it begins to boil, lower the heat and cook until the kernels give red color and the guinces soften.
- Remove the quinces from the heat when the quinces become red and let it cool.
- Mix the cream, brown sugar, vanillin and cinnamon in a sauce pan and stir until the mixture boils.
- After cooking the boiled sauce for 5 minutes, remove from the heat.
- Serve the cooled quinces with 1 table spoon of cream, cinnamon sauce and sour almonds and pistachios on them.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com