Today, we are here with the purple cabbage appetizer recipe. You can also read the details to be a party to this taste and to get answer to your question of how to make purple cabbage appetizer.
Ingredients for recipe for Purple Cabbage Appetizer Recipe
- 1 purple cabbage
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 10 tablespoons yogurt
- 6 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 handful of walnuts
- 7 leaf fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon salt
You can use strained yogurt for a more intense flavor. You may not add mayonnaise optionally.
How to make a purple cabbage appetizer?
- Rinse the cabbage and discard the outer leaves.
- Finely chop as much as possible and put in an olive oiled pan.
- Add the salt and cook until the cabbage softens by stirring.
- After the cabbages are roasted, take them into a deep dish. After adding yoghurt and mayonnaise, grate the garlic and mix well.
- Dish it up, and garnish with walnut and fresh mint leaves.
Enjoy your meal.