Today, we are here with the potato salad with mild cream cheese recipe. You can read the details in order to be party to this taste and get answer to your question of how to make potato salad with mild cream cheese.
Ingredients for Potato Salad with Mild Cream Cheese Recipe
- 2 large sized potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 capia peppers
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 3 tablespoons of mild cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 clove garlic
You can buy roasted capia peppers instead of roasting yourself to save your time.
How to Make Potato Salad with Mild Cream Cheese Recipe?
- Chop the potatoes and carrots into cubes, get them into a pot with non-stick base and add the olive oil over them and start cooking.
- Fry them leaving the lid closed, and stirring occasionaly until the potatoes are soft.
- After the potatoes and carrots are roasted, place them in a deep bowl to warm up.
- Roast the capia peppers on the stove or in the oven. Peel and finely chop and add to the potato carrot mixture.
- Add the salt, grated garlic, finely chopped parsley and mild cream cheese.
- Mix them all well and place them on a serving plate, garnish with greenery.
Enjoy your meal.