Today, we are here with the oreo cupcake recipe. You can read the details to be a party of this taste and get an answer to your question of how to make oreo cupcake.
Ingredients for Oreo Cupcake Recipe
- 12 oreo biscuits
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tea cup of olive oil
- 1/2 tea cup kefir
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 1 grated lemon peel
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 6 pieces of oreo biscuits
- 200 ml. cream
- 1 pack powdered whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons labne cheese
- 100 grams of white chocolate
- 12 oreo biscuits
How to Make Oreo Cupcake?
- Prepare the cream mixture, which must first be refrigerated. Transfer the cream to a small saucepan, boil for 2-3 minutes on low heat.
- Remove the hot and liquid cream from the cooker. Add the little white chocolate to the cream and mix quickly to melt.
- Add the powdered cream mixture as well as the mild cream cheese to the cream mixture which becomes warm at room temperature and beat at high speed with the help of a mixer.
- Add the Oreo biscuits that you cut into very small pieces into the cream mixture and mix with a spatula and leave for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Place the paper cupcake molds on the muffin molds. Separate the oreo biscuits in the cupcake mixture in half.
- Place the creamy layers on the bottom of the paper molds with the white cream on top. Make the cocoa biscuit layers small pieces in the food processor.
- For cake mixture; beat the egg and sugar with the help of the mixer until it becomes creamy. Add olive oil, kefir, vanilla and grated lemon peel, keep stirring.
- Finally; mix the cupcake mixture that you added sifted flour, baking soda and powdered Oreo pieces with a spatula.
- Put 3 tablespoons of mixture on the base of the cupcake paper that you placed half a biscuit in.
- In a preheated 180 degree oven, lay out the Oreo cupcakes that you bake for about 20 minutes and leave for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Cover them with refrigerated cream mixture that got a thick consistency in the refrigerator and then decorate them with Oreo biscuits and share with your loved ones.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com