Good news for oreo lovers. We can see the best examples of the beauty that the diversity takes everywhere it goes. We diversify brownie trying with oreo. Ta-da here is the oreo brownie. And now come and see how to make a delicious oreo brownie from oreo brownie recipe.
Ingredients for Oreo Brownie Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 200 grams of dark chocolate
- 150 grams of butter
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 10 pieces of oreo biscuits
- 4 cups of milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pack powdered whipped cream
- 20 pieces of oreo biscuits
The use of couverture chocolate, which is sold as 70% of the cocoa ratio, will increase the flavor of brownia. You can use Oreo biscuits as much as you like in cream and brownie recipe.
How to Make Oreo Brownie?
- Bring the butter you left at room temperature into a glass bowl with the dark chocolate you cut into small pieces.
- Melt the butter and bitter chocolate mixture in the glass bowl you take on a saucepan with a continuous boiling hot water vapor and mix in a double-round manner.
- Mix the eggs you take in a separate mixing bowl, add sugar and mix until the mixture is becomes creamy.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture after letting it cool down for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix the sifted flour and cocoa and add to brownie mixture.
- Transfer the base of the brownie mixture that you add to your small pieces of Oreo biscuit pieces into the tray that you covered with greaseproof paper.
- Fix it with a spatula and cook in a preheated 170 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- For cream; add milk, flour, corn starch, powder sugar and egg yolk into a pot. For a smooth consistency, cook the cream mixture thay you have stirred with the help of a beater for 12 minutes by stirring.
- Remove the thickening cream from the furnace. Mix the powdered cream with the cream and mix for 5 minutes using the mixer.
- Add the Oreo biscuit pieces that you make into small pieces with the hands and mix them gently with a spatula. Cream is ready.
- Remove the brownie cake from oven. After resting at room temperature, turn the oven pan over and remove the cake. After taking the greaseproof paper, place it on a wide serving dish.
- Cover with Oreo biscuit cream, which resembles a dark custard. Serve by slicing cold or lukewarm by request.
Enjoy your meal.