Today we are here wıth orange soda cake recipe that are quite simple to make but tastes delicious. You can read the details in order to be a party to this taste and get an answer to your question of how to make orange soda cake.
Ingredients for Orange Soda Cake
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup of soda
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 glass of orange juice
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup liquid oil
- 4,5 – 5 cups of flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 2 packages of vanillin
- 1 orange peel
How to Make Orange Soda Cake?
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl with a whisk or beater.
- Then add the melted butter, oil and yogurt, keep whisking. Add the orange juice and soda and mix a little more.
- Beat the mixture adding sifted flour and baking powder by adding little by little.
- Rub the vanilla and orange peel into a separate bowl and pour into the cake mixture. Transfer the cake mortar you have prepared to the greased cake mold.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Take it out and consume it after cooling down at room temperature.
After cooling down, you can serve it by sprinkling powdered sugar on it. Enjoy your meal.