Today we are here with a recipe for multi chocolate brownie. You can also read the details and get answers to your questions.
Ingredients for Multi Chocolate Brownie Recipe
- 90 grams of unsalted butter
- 160 grams of dark chocolate (shredded)
- 28 grams of cocoa
- 94 grams of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 200 grams of powdered sugar
- 2 large size eggs
How To Make Multi Chocolate Brownie?
- Lubricate a 20×20 cm square oven cup and coat the inside with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the butter, chocolate and cocoa and leave to cool.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
- Beat the eggs, powdered sugar and vanilla in a deep bowl for 4 minutes with a mixer.
- Continue to whisk with a medium speed mixer until you add the blended chocolate mixture and mix homogeneously.
- Add the flour mixture and continue to whisk with the medium-speed mixer until the mixture is evenly mixed. Occasionally, stop the mixer and scrape next to the container and scrape off the mixture on the bottom.
- Pour the mixture into the oven bowl you prepared before and fix it with a spatula or spoon. Hitting the bowl several times on the kitchen countertop, allow the dough to spread evenly over the bowl.
- Preheat 175 degrees in the oven, cook for about 35 minutes. Leave in the oven for 15 minutes after removing. Take a tray with greaseproof paper and allow it to cool thoroughly. Serve by slicing.
Enjoy your meal.