Today we are here wıth mosaic cake recipe that are quite simple to make but tastes delicious. You can read the details in order to be a party to this taste and get an answer to your question of how to make mosaic cake.
Ingredients for Mosaic Cake Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup sunflower oil
- 3/4 cups of milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 grated lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
How to Make Mosaic Cake?
- Place the eggs in the mixing bowl. Add sugar and beat until the mixture reaches to a smooth consistency with the help of the mixer.
- Add milk and sunflower oil and keep whisking for a short time.
- Add the grated lemon peel to give the cake a light taste. Keep stirring the cake mixture, which you add sifted flour and baking soda until become thıckened.
- Lubricate the cake mold with butter and sprinkle some flour.
- Transfer a large portion of the cake mixture to the cake mold.
- Continue to whisk the remaining dough in the mixing bowl until it has a thick consistency and dark color by adding cocoa.
- Dispose of the cake mixture with cocoa into the cake mold. With the help of a wooden skewer, make zigzags on the cake to make the two-colored cake mixture.
- Cook the cake for 40-45 minutes in a preheated 170 degree oven. Let the cake rest for a short time in the oven.
- Then, place the cake in a plate after waiting for some time at room temperature by turning it upside down. Share with your loved ones after slicing.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com