Today we are here with the mosaic cake recipe. You can read the details in order to be a party of this taste and get answer the question of how to make a mosaic cake.
Ingredients for Mosaic Cake Recipe
- 125 grams of margarine
- 1 pack of cream (cold)
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar (3 tablespoons of sugar can be used instead)
- 1,5 packages of petit beurre biscuits
- 1 glass of grated coconut
How to Make Mosaic Cake?
- Break the biscuits randomly into small pieces and put aside.
- Beat the caster sugar, the cream and the cocoa together. Add the oil slowly to the mixture and keep whisking until the mixture has a homogenous consistency, then add biscuits to the chocolate mixture.
- Open the aluminum foil onto your countertop, and place the mosaic cake dough on it.
- Press down on both sides by giving your cake a pyramid shape. Press the sides of the cake with a spatula to smooth it.
- Leave the mosaic cake in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours to be sliced easily.
- Serve by garnishing with grated coconut after slicing. Share with your loved ones.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com