Today we are here with the milky semolina pudding recipe. You can also read the details in order to be a party to this flavor and get an answer to your question of how to make milky semolina pudding.
Ingredients for Milky Semolina Pudding Recipe
- 5 cups of milk
- 12 tablespoons semolina
- 8 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 medium sized grated orange peel
- 1 medium sized lemon zest
- 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 5 strawberries
Make sure of cooking the dessert in a low heat by constantly stirring.
How to Make Milky Semolina Pudding?
- Put the milk, semolina and sugar in a deep pan. After mixing all the ingredients with a beater, place the pot on the cooker.
- Add the grated orange and lemon peel, and vanilla extract.
- Cook in a low heat by stirring until thickened.
- Rinse the service bowls and drain the excess water. Divide the dessert mixture into serving bowls, and let them cool down in the refrigerator.
- Garnish the dessert with strawberry slices to serve.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com