Today, we are here with the milky flour halva recipe. You can read the details to be a party to this taste, and get answers to your question of how to make a milky flour halva.
Ingredients for Milky Flour Halva Recipe
- 1 glass of Milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 150 grams of butter
- 1 cup of walnut
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
How to Make Milky Flour Halva?
- Mix 1 cup of milk with half cup of sugar in a sauce pan and warm over a low heat to melt the sugar. After the sugar has melted, let your milky syrup cool down.
- In a separate pan, melt 150 grams of butter over a low heat. Add 1 cup of flour and sauté until it turns a golden brown color.
- Add the milky syrup to the grated flour gradually by stirring. Add 1 cup of walnut inside when it comes to the consistency of halva and mix and remove from the stove.
- Take the milky flour halva with the ice cream scoop that you wetted in water to the serving plates. After decorating with walnut and powdered cinnamon, share with your loved ones.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com