We have a recipe for you that you cannot get enough to eat. Here’s a recipe for a lemon grits cake. By reducing the amount of flour in the cake and adding semolina, we ensure a more tough and mouth-like consistency. In this way, it tastes much more delicious than classic cakes. So how to make a recipe with lemon semolina cake? Here are the details.
Ingredients For Semolina Cake
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup liquid oil
- 1 bottle of soda
- 2.5 cup flour
Add the flour a little slower. In this way, you are prevented from getting too much or incomplete. For a more intense lemon aroma, you can rub the vanilla and lemon shells together and add to the mixture.
How to Make Lemon Semolina Cake?
- Break the eggs into a bowl. Add the granulated sugar and beat until the sugar melts.
- Then add the oil, soda, lemon juice, lemon peel and yogurt.
- Then add the flour, semolina, lemon peel, vanilla and baking powder into the mixture and mix thoroughly with the help of a spatula.
- Transfer the prepared mixture to a greased and floured cake mold. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove and cool at room temperature, then serve by slicing.
Enjoy your meal.