Today we are here with lemon cheesecake recipe. You can also read the details to be a party to this taste and get answer to your question of how to make lemon cheesecake.
Ingredients for Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
- 25 grams of flour
- 4 eggs (at room temperature)
- 700 grams of mild cream cheese
- 200 grams of cream
- 3.5 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of lemon zest
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon starch
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 300 grams of oatmeal biscuits
- 110 grams of butter (melted)
- 40 grams of sugar
How to Make Lemon Cheesecake?
- Set the oven to 160 degrees.
- Grease your 24 cm – springform pan, and place baking paper on the bottom.
- Wrap the outside of springform pan in aluminum foil for waterbath so that the water could not penetrate into the mold.
- Crumble the oatmeal biscuits, transfer to a bowl and add the molten butter and sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Take the mixture into the springform pan and flatten it with the spoon.
- Cook in a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes and reduce the heat to 150 degrees.
- Beat the mild cream cheese, flour and sugar with a low-speed mixer or a whisk to decrease the air amount added to the mixture.
- Mix lemon juice, cream and lemon peel in a separate bowl and add to the mixture with the mild cream cheese and be sure it is well combined.
- Add the eggs one by one to the mixture.
- After mixing eggs thoroughly into the mixture, pour this mixture into the springform pan.
- Place the springform pan into a larger pan, and fill the larger bowl with water up to half.
- Cook in the oven for 70 minutes.
- At the end of the 70 minutes, wait for 15 minutes with the door closed.
- At the end of 15 minutes, open the oven door half way and leave it for 20 minutes.
- After cooling down the cheesecake at the room temperature, you can put it in the refrigerator.
- Cook the starch, lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar by stirring.
- Remove the heat when thickened, and add the butter and stir until melted.
- Spread the lemon curd over the cheesecake, and let it cool in the refrigerator.
Enjoy your meal.