Today we are with the hot spicy tomato sauce recipe. You can read the details to be a partynof this taste and get an answer to your question of how to make hot spicy tomato sauce.
Ingredients for Hot Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 3 large size tomatoes
- 3 green peppers
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 6 fresh onions
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon pepper paste
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 2 teaspoons red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
How to Make Hot Spicy Tomato Sauce?
- Cut the peppers into small pieces.
- After washing in plenty of water, and peeling them; cut into small pieces.
- Finely chop the parsley and fresh onions. After grating the garlic, pestle them with salt.
- Make the consistency of the pepper paste light in a small bowl by mixing with freshly squeezed lemon juice, olive oil and pomegranate syrup.
- Gather all ingredients together and mix with pepper paste, salt, mint and red pepper.
- Share the spicy sauce with your loved ones as fresh and cold.
Enjoy your meal.