Today we are here with a homemade waffle recipe. You can read the details to be a party to this taste and get an answer to your question of how to make a homemade waffle.
Ingredients for Homemade Waffle
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanillin
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate cream
- 2 tablespoons of hazelnut cream
- 5 strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon coconut
- 1 tablespoon hammered nuts
- 1/2 tablespoons powdered pistachio
How to Make Homemade Waffles?
- Whisk the egg and sugar together until the mixture is light and frothy.
- Add the milk, baking powder, vanillin, flour, salt and oil; and keep whisking.
- Heat and oil the waffle machine. Pour the mixture using a scoop into the waffle machine. After closing the machine’s lid, perform the cooking process at medium temperature in a controlled manner.
- Repeat the process until the waffle mixture you have prepared is finished. Take the waffles to the serving plate when they become crispy on the outside and soft inside.
- Finally, add chocolate, hazelnut cream, strawberries and slices of banana; and sprinkle coconut, pistachio and hammered hazelnuts on it.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com