Today we are here with the recipe for the frozen noggin dessert. You can read the details to be a party to this taste and get an answer to your question of how to make a frozen noggin dessert.
Ingredients for Frozen Noggin
- 1 liter milk
- 2 coffee cups flour
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 2.5 coffee cups powdered sugar
- 1 package vanillin
- 1 cup coconut grater
- 6 strawberries (or banana)
How to Make a Frozen Noggin Dessert?
- Add the milk, flour and sugar to a deep saucepan and cook with the help of a whisk, and cook until the custard is thick.
- When the custard becomes thick and start to bubble, add the margarine and vanillin, and keep stiring again.
- Take the cooked custard from the stove.
- Pour the custard with the help of the scoop by leaving 2 fingers of space in the middle-sized coffee cup.
- After reaching to room temperature, allow them to cool in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Gently remove the chilled custards from the cup and dip into the coconut grater.
- Take the custards, which are dipped in the coconut grater, on the serving plate and serve with strawberry or banana.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com