Today, we are here with the eggplant appetizer with tahini recipe. You can read the details to be a party of this taste and get an answer to your question of how to make an eggplant appetizer with tahini.
Ingredients for Eggplant Appetizer with Tahini
- 3 medium-sized eggplants
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons strained yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons of tahini
- 1/3 lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
Keep the eggplants in a closed container for easy peeling. Then you can peel them easily.
How to Make Eggplant Appetizer with Tahini?
- Wash the eggplants and longitudinally scratch them.
- Roast in a preheated 200-degree oven for 15-20 minutes. Remove and place it in a plate and close the lid.
- Let them wait in this way for about 5 minutes and peel the skin of them.
- Take the eggplants on the cutting board and mash them with a sharp knife.
- Mix the lemon and the tahini in a separate bowl.
- Add to eggplants then add garlic, yogurt, lightly roasted sesame and salt, and mix well.
- Let them cool down for a while After a little cooling, add the olive oil for dressing and serve.
The Service Suggestion
You can add walnut, fresh or dried mint inside.
Enjoy your meal.