Today we are here with a recipe for dark chocolate souffle. You can also read the details and get answers to your questions.
Ingredients for Dark Chocolate Souffle Recipe
- 3 pcs small size eggs
- 50 grams of butter
- 80 grams of dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
How to Make Dark Chocolate Souffle?
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double-round manner.
- Egg and sugar into a bowl. Beat until the sugar melts with the help of the mixer.
- Add a little flour to the mixture of eggs and sugar.
- Slowly add the melted chocolate and butter into this mixture.
- Lightly grease your molds and flour. Share the mixture into.
- Bake in a 220-degree oven for about 6 minutes.
Enjoy your meal.