Today we are here with the custard recipe. You can also read the details in order to be a party of this taste and get an answer to your question of how to make custard.
Ingredients for Custard Recipe
- 5 cups of milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons wheat starch – sifted
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1/2 tea cup flour – sifted
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of powdered pistachios
How to Make Custard?
- Pour 5 cups of cold milk into a large saucepan. After adding a half cup of flour, 3 tablespoons of wheat starch and 1 cup of sugar, stir the mixture until you get a thick consistency.
- Turn down the heat, add 1 teaspoon of butter and 1 packet of vanilla while still hot, then keep whisking.
- Then divide the mixture into bowls and let it cool.
- Garnish with pistachios and banana slices, and serve cold.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com