Today we are here with a cupcake with bonibons recipe. You can also read the details and get answers to your questions.
Ingredients for Cupcake with Bonibons Recipe
For the cupcake mix;
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tea cup sunflower oil
- 1 piece medium sized shredded orange peel
- 1 piece medium sized shredded lemon peel
- 1.5 cup flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 200 ml. unsweetened raw cream
- 1 pack powdered whipped cream
- 50 grams milk chocolate
- 50 grams white chocolate
- 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
100 grams of bonibon (colorful dragees)
How to Make Cupcake with Bonibons?
- Before you start making cupcake, you must prepare the cream. Bring the cream you get into a small sauce pot to the boiling point at low heat and remove it from the stove.
- Take the milk and white chocolate into cubes and pour into the raw cream which comes to the boiling point. Melt the added chocolates at the own temperature of the cream. Leave to cool at room temperature.
- Chocolate mixture waiting at room temperature; add powdered whipped cream and powdered sugar. With a mixer, cool the whipped cream mixture in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- To prepare the cupcake dough; Take the eggs and powdered sugar into the mixing bowl. At high speed, stir until the sugar grains are completely melted and the cream has a consistency.
- Add the milk, sunflower oil, grated orange and lemon peel kept at room temperature and continue mixing. Continue to mix the mixture of sifted flour and baking powder with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Place portioned cupcake papers on heat-resistant muffin molds. Fill four tablespoons of prepared cupcake and leave a small swell.
- Cook in pre-heated 180 degrees oven for 20 minutes. If possible, place the oven roasted on a grill wire for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Fill the cream mixture in the refrigerator and put it in a tightening bag. Cover the cupcakes that are added to the shaped end of the desired shape with cream.
- Decorate the cupcakes with bonibons, keep in the refrigerator and serve it. Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com