Cream caramel lovers! This delicious recipe is for you! How to make cream caramel cake?
Ingredients For Cream Caramel Cake
For Cake Supplies:
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 cup flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tea cup of milk
- 1/2 tea cup liquid oil
- 2 soup spoons of cocoa
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 piece of orange peel
For Cream Caramel Materials;
- 500 milliliters of milk
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 package vanilin
- 1 tea cup powdered sugar (for caramel)
If your cake mold is classic cake mold, you will get better results. The clamped cake mold will not be suitable for this description.
How to Make Cream Caramel Cake?
- In the pan, firstly melt 1 cup of tea in a pan until the powdered sugar is melted in the controlled fire and the color of the caramel is reached.
- Pour the caramel to the bottom of the greased cake mold.
- In a deep bowl, mix the milk, granulated sugar, egg and orange rind thoroughly until they are mixed.
- Transfer the mixture of caramel caramel to the cake mold you poured into the caramel.
- For the cake, mix the egg and sugar in a mixing bowl with the mixer until the sugar melts and the cream becomes thick.
- After adding milk, oil and orange rind, add the remaining dry ingredients and continue to whisk with the mixer until they are all mixed together.
- Pour the cake mix into the cake mold.
- Place the cake mold into a heat-resistant container filled with water until half of the cake mold.
- First bake for 200 minutes, bake for 15 minutes until the cake cools. Then lower the temperature of the oven to 175 degrees and cook for 35 minutes.
- Once your dessert is cooked, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool to room temperature. Leave your dessert to room temperature for 1 night in the fridge.
- Place the dessert waiting for 1 night in hot water for 3 minutes before serving and then take it out of the mold and serve.
If you do not want to keep it for 1 night, you can keep it in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours. If you keep less, your dessert may spread. Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com