Today, we are here with a chocolate wet cake recipe. You can read the details in this article and to get answers to your questions about how to make chocolate wet cakes.
Ingredients for Chocolate Wet Cake Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1/2 cup liquid oil
- 1 glass of water Milk
- 2.5 cup flour
For the chocolate sauce;
- 3/4 cups of milk
- 160 grams of milk chocolate (2 packs)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- To soak; 1 glass of water Milk
How to Make Chocolate Wet Cake?
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk them nicely by adding sugar.
- Then continue to flap by adding milk, vanilla and oil. Remove the cocoa, flour and baking powder by mixing it with the spatula.
- Transfer the prepared mortar into an oiled floured medium rectangular cake mold.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Take the cake out of the oven when it is cooked and open or slice the tiny holes.
- Then move the milk on the cold milk while the cake is hot. Soak the cakes milk at room temperature until they are absorbed.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate in the same way and remove it from the stove.
- 8.Whip the milk into the chocolate. Finally add the cocoa and continue to beat and prepare your sauce.
- Spread the sauce onto the cake and serve after the cake has cooled down.
Enjoy your meal.