Today we are here with the chocolate souffle recipe. You can also read the details in order to be a party of this taste and get answers to your question of how to make chocolate souffle.
Ingredients for Chocolate Souffle Recipe
- 125 grams of dark chocolate
- 125 milliliters of milk
- 3 eggs – yellow and white separated
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1,5 tablespoons of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
To oil the souffle pans:
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
How to Make Chocolate Souffle?
- Take 125 milliliters of milk into a saucepan and heat it to the boiling point and then add the chocolate. After the chocolate melts, remove it from the furnace.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a separate saucepan, and add 1.5 tablespoons of flour and toast until it smells.
- Initially add flour-butter mixture into the chocolate-milk mixture, and then add 2 tablespoons of sugar and mix continuously.
- Add 3 egg yolks, stir for a further 2 minutes, remove from the stove and let it cool.
- In a deep bowl, whisk 3 egg whites with a pinch of salt until the consistency becomes viscous.
- Combine the cooled chocolate mixture with the foamed egg whites and mix with the spatula.
- Divide the mixture into each pan, and let a finger gap remains in the oiled and cocoa-coated souffle cookwares, and cook in preheated 200 degrees oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar as soon as it is removed from the oven, and serve it.
Enjoy your meal.