Today we are here with a chocolate orange cake recipe. You can read/review the details in order to get involved in this flavor and to get answers to your questions about how to make chocolate orange cake.
Ingredients for Chocolate Orange Cake Recipe
- 1 glass of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 water glass measure of oil
- 2.5 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons of orange peel
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 package of vanilla (or 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract)
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 50 grams of dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 tbsp starch
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
How to Make Chocolate Orange Cake?
- Break the eggs into a bowl. Add the sugar and whisk until the sugar melts.
- When the sugar melts, add the yogurt. Beat some more. Then add the oil, orange juice, grated orange peel to the mixture and mix gently with the wire whisk.
- Add flour, baking powder and vanilla to the mixture and beat. If the flour is missing at this stage, add to the sifting.
- Have a dough that is not very dense. Transfer the prepared cake dough to the greased cake mold. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven.
- When you’re sure it’s cooked, remove your cake from the oven. Leave to rest.
- Prepare the sauce while relaxing the cake. Take sugar, starch and cocoa into a tiny saucepan. Mix well.
- Add a little milk. Place in the oven and allow it to consistently slow down.
- Remove from the furnace after the consistency. Add the butter and chocolate pieces and mix well.
- Hover the sauce on the cake. Serve by slicing. Enjoy your meal.