Today we are with the chocolate cake recipe. You can also read the details to be a party to this taste and get answer to your question of how to make chocolate cake.
Ingredients for Chocolate Cake Recipe
Chocolate cake cream:
- 2.5 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup wheat starch
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 140 grams of dark chocolate (melted)
- 200 grams of butter (at room temperature)
- 4 eggs (at room temperature)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 5 tablespoons of cold water
- 150 grams of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 package vanillin
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3,5 tablespoons of starch
- 1 tablespoon of butter (to oil the cake mold)
- 1 package of cream
- 200 grams of dark chocolate
- 30 grams of white chocolate
- 1.5 cups nuts
How to Make Chocolate Cake?
- Add egg white of eggs, half a teaspoon of salt and 5 tablespoons of cold water into a bowl.
- Beat until it becomes homogenous and white.
- Add the remaining powdered sugar and vanillin on the egg yolks and beat until the color of the egg yolks becomes light and the sugar melts.
- Add the egg whites to the egg yolks and mix with a spatula.
- Sift 3 tablespoons of flour, 3.5 tbsp starch, 2 tablespoons of cocoa and 1 pack of baking powder into the egg mixture.
- Mix again from bottom to top with spatula and make sure dry ingredients blend into liquid mixture thoroughly. Transfer the prepared mixture to the oiled springform pan and bake in a preheated 180 degrees oven for 25 minutes.
- To prepare the cake’s cream; cook 2.5 cups of milk, half a cup of powdered sugar, half a cup of starch and 2 tablespoons of cocoa in a deep sauce pot constantly stirring.
- Add 140 grams of bitter chocolate into the thickening cream and mix until melted.
- Mix 1 pack of cream and 200 grams of dark chocolate in a separate sauce pan over a low heat until the chocolate melts. When the chocolate and cream get mixed with each other, remove them from the furnace
- Add 200 grams of butter into the cake cream which is cooled to room temperature.
- Mix thoroughly with the help of the mixer and place in the refrigerator until the cake is prepared.
- Divide the cooked and cooled sponge cake in half, and place the bottom base on a serving dish.
- Add 1/3 of the chocolate cake cream you keep in the refrigerator and spread it all over.
- Place the remaining sponge cake on the cream and fix the cream with the help of a spatula. Spread the remaining chocolate cream to the top and shape the cake. In this way, let the cream cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Pour the chocolate mixture prepared for the topping onto the chilled pastry and cover with hazelnut. Finally, spread 30 grams of melted white chocolate randomly over the cake and garnish it with the chocolate you like, and then slice.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com