We continue to make cakes to sweeten your tea hours. We offer a delicious recipe with bananas over chocolate. This flavor is one of the most popular varieties of homemade cakes. After you pay attention to the tips we give you while making a roll cake, it is a pleasure to share this delicious cake with your loved ones. Let’s look at the material list of the recipe for the chocolate banana roll together.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Roll Cake
For sponge cake
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 packs of baking powder
- 1-2 drop of lemon juice
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
For pastry cream
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 vanilla bar
- 2 egg yolks
- 3/4 tablespoons powder
- 1 tablespoon starch
- 2 bananas
For the above
- 1/2 bowl ganaj
- 2 grams of shredded white chocolate
How to Make Chocolate Banana Roll Cake?
For sponge cake;
- Break all the eggs into a deep bowl.
- Add powdered sugar and whisk it
- Then add the flour and cocoa and mix a little more. Add the baking powder and squeeze the lemon juice and mix.
- Transfer the cake mortar so that it is in a thin layer over the greaseproof baking tray.
- Cook at 180 degrees for 9 minutes and remove and leave to rest at room temperature.
For pastry cream;
- Put the milk and kernels of vanilla bar in a deep saucepan and stir in a low heat to lightly stir.
- Mix the egg yolks and sugar in a separate bowl, add the starch and flour and stir well.
- Take a scoop from the milky mixture and transfer into the egg mixture. Mix.
- Then transfer the milk egg mixture onto the milk in the pan and cook by stirring on low heat until you get the consistency. When the consistency sits, remove it from the stove and cool to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Spread the pastry cream on the base of the sponge cake you prepared. Wrap the bananas on top and wrap them with grease paper.
- After resting in the refrigerator for 1 hour, lay on the chocolate ganaj and wait another 15 minutes. Then sliced and served with white chocolate grated.
You can decorate it with White chocolate grated. Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com