Today, we are here with the cherry mille-feuille recipe. You can read the details in order to be a party to this flavor and to get an answer to your question of how to make cherry mille-feuille.
Ingredients for Cherry Mille-Feuille Recipe
- 3 pieces of dough
- 1 tea cup chocolate drops (for intermediate layers)
- 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar (to sprinkle on it)
- 500 ml. milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons of starch
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 spoonful butter
- 1 cup cream
- 2 cups of frozen cherries
- 2 tablespoons of starch
- 1,5 tea cups of water
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
How to Make Cherry Mille-Feuille?
- Cut the mille-feuille dough into square pieces.
- Place the mille-feuille dough pieces into the tray and cook in a 180 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- To prepare the custard; add the milk, sugar, starch and egg yolk into the medium pot and stir until thickened continuously on medium heat. As soon as it starts boiling, add the cream and butter and remove from the stove.
- For cherry sauce; put the frozen cherry, sugar, water and starch in a sauce pot and cook until thickened, then let it warm.
- Cut the baked mille-feuille dough in the middle.
- Place the halves that you divide into a tray.
- Add the custard you cooked and spread using the spatula.
- Spread the cherry sauce and drop chocolates.
- Cover the dessert with the rest of dough and sprinkle powdered sugar. Serve cold or warm depending on your choice.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com