It is time of the year to use fresh summer fruits in our delicious recipes by making them more delicious. If you wanna make your ordinary cake more delicious and colorful, you can benefit from our essay of how to make a cheery cake.
Ingredients for Cherry Cake Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 glass of oil
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 3.5 cups flour
- 100 grams of cherry (pitted)
- 1 packet of vanillin
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of starch
How to Make Cherry Cake?
- Add starch over the pitted cherries and gently smear into starch, making sure they are not crushed.
- Break the eggs into a deep bowl. Add the sugar and whisk it well.
- Add milk, oil and melted butter, and keep mixing.
- Then add the cream, and mix to each other throughly.
- Add flour, baking powder and vanillin to the mixture. Mix well until there are no flour pieces.
- Finally, add the cherries that you smear into the starch, and mix with gentle motions.
- Transfer to an oiled and floured rectangular or round cake mold and cook in a preheated 180 ° oven until the the inside of cake is well cooked and outer surface is browned.
- Remove and let it cool down at room temperature. Serve by slicing.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com