Today we are here with carrot appetizer recipe. You can read the details in this article to get an answer to your question of how to make a delicious carrot appetizer.
Ingredients for Carrot Appetizer Recipe
- 4 large carrots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1.5 cups yogurt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon of parsley (finely chopped)
If you wish a lighter flavor, may not add mayonnaise.
How to Make Carrot Meze Recipe?
- Wash the carrots, peel and grate.
- Take the grated carrots into an oiled non-stick pan and start cooking.
- Stir continuously with a wooden spoon until the carrots soften.
- Then turn down the heat and let it cool down.
- In another bowl, mix the yoğurt, mayonnaise and grated garlic.
- Pour the prepared yogurt mixture on the carrots that have cooled and mix well.
- Dish it up and serve with finely chopped parsley.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com