A delicious, practically prepared pastry of cacao pancake recipe that can be the star of the breakfast. In the production of these fluffy doughs that take the color from cacao, basic materials such as eggs, sugar, flour and milk are used. So how is cacao pancake made?
Ingredients For Cacao Pancake
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 200 ml. milk
- 1.5 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons cocoa
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1/2 cups unsweetened raw cream
- 90 grams of dark chocolate
Allow all ingredients to remain at room temperature. The number of orders may vary depending on the size of the pancakes you prepare. Make sure that the dough you prepare has a viscous consistency.
You can add vanilla extract or powder vanilla to the pancake mixture as desired.
How To Make a Cacao Pancake?
- Place eggs and powdered sugar in a deep mixing bowl. With the help of mixer, mix at fast speed.
- Continue mixing after adding milk, flour, baking powder and cocoa. You should get a thick, but light, fluid paste.
- Lubricate the non-flammable base pan with a small amount of liquid oil. Remove excess oil with a paper towel. Take a large spoon of dough prepared from the mixture and pour into the pan.
- Roll the dough with a round shape, frying both sides upwards and frying until it gets a color on medium heat.
- Allow the raw cream to boil over low heat. Remove from the furnace when the foam starts to foam. Add the bitter chocolate that you cut into small pieces and add to the cream coming from the boiling point and melt at its own temperature.
- Line up the pans on the service plate. Share with your loved ones with the chocolate sauce you prepared.
Cacao pancakes with chocolate sauce instead of honey, maple syrup and so on. You can serve with products. Enjoy your meal.