Brownie is one of the most popular classic desserts. And now we suggest you to try this classic by tryng our way of making, and to be in love with brownie one more time. You can read the details to be a party to this taste and learn how to make Brownie with Mild Cream Cheese.
Ingredients of Brownie with Mild Cream Cheese Recipe
- 1 egg
- 45 grams of butter
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 200 grams of sugar
- 140 grams of flour
- 120 ml. milk
- 2 drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of dark cocoa
- 80 grams of dark chocolate
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup of walnut (coarse)
Mild Cream Cheese Mixture
- 1 egg
- 250 grams of mild cream cheese
- 75 grams of sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
How to Make Brownie with Mild Cream Cheese
- Melt the butter you receive in a small sauce pan over a low heat with the addition of sunflower oil. Remove the oil mixture from the oven after reaching to the boiling point. Add the dark chocolate pieces in it and melt with a wooden spoon.
- Let milk wait at room temperature for 10 minutes with the addition of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Sift flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt in a deep bowl.
- Mix the egg and sugar in a different mixing bowl until the sugar grains are completely dissolved.
- Respectively add the melted chocolate, milk and vanilla extract. Mix them one more time. Add the sifted flour mixture and keep mixing until it gets thick. Separate 1/2 cup of cake mixture that you prepared.
- Add the walnut inside the remaining cake mixture and mix with a spatula and then pour the mixture over a 24×24 cm. tray and fix it with a spatula.
- For the mild cream cheese mixture; beat the cheese you have drained until you get a smooth consistency with powdered sugar. Add egg and keep mixing. Add corn starch.
- Spread the prepared mixture on the brownie layer that you took on the baking tray. Add the brownie mixture that you seperated wih the spoon and use toothpick to create random lines.
- Cook the prepared two-colored brownie in a preheated 180 degree oven for 40-45 minutes. After cooling at room temperature, remove it from the mold and share it with your loved ones.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com