Today we are here with the brownie recipe. You can read/review the details in order to enjoy this taste and to get answers to your question.
Ingredients For Brownie Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 cup powdered sugar
- 200 grams of butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1.5 cup flour
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup of large hazelnut hazelnut
- 1 piece of shredded orange peel
- 1 package vanilin
- 1 packet of baking powder
How to Make Brownie?
- Melt the butter in low heat. Take a piece of butter and grease the cake mold. Soak the rest on one side to warm.
- Beat the eggs and powdered sugar until smooth at high speed.
- After adding milk, melted butter, vanilla, cocoa and grated orange peel, continue whipping.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder to the cake mortar. After flapping all the ingredients, add the inside of the coarsely drawn hazelnuts and mix with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Transfer the cake mortar to the greased cake mold with a spatula. Preheat 170 degrees in the oven for 25 minutes to cook.
- Behind; lower the oven to 150 degrees and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Serve the brownie cake warmed at room temperature, served warm. Enjoy your meal.