Today we are here with birthday cake recipe. You can read the details to be a party to this taste and get answer to your question of how to make birthday cake.
Ingredients for Birthday Cake Recipe
- 200 ml. unsweetened raw cream
- 1 pack powdered whipped cream
- 120 grams of dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
To oil the cake mold:
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
Sponge cake dough:
- 5 eggs
- 250 grams of sugar
- 180 grams of flour
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 packs of powdered cream
- 300 ml. cold milk
- 90 grams of chocolate
How to Make Birthday Cake?
- Carefully separate the yellow and white parts of the eggs into separate bowls. Whisk the egg whites with a small amount of salt and foam at high speed until thickened.
- Beat the egg yolks in a separate bowl until the sugar completely dissolves. Stir the water at room temperature in the scrambled egg yolks and keep mixing.
- Sift flour and baking powder into a deep mixing bowl. Mix the whipped egg yolks and the egg whites that become a solid foam and stir for 2 minutes a spatula.
- Oil the cake mold with butter and lightly sprinkle some flour. Pour the mixture to the mold, straighten it with a spatula.
- Bake the cake you put in the cold oven for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees, then at 150 degrees for 25-30 minutes. After removing from the oven and resting at room temperature, cut out pattern.
- For the cream; let the sugar-free raw cream boil in a small sauce pot at low heat. When it starts boiling, get the cream out of the furnace. Add the bitter chocolate you cut into small pieces and let it melt in the cream.
- Add powdered whipped cream and sugar to the melted chocolate mixture at room temperature. Beat that mixture with a mixer, keep in the fridge to obtain consistency.
- For te topping, blend the whipped cream with cold milk in a deep bowl, then keep in the refrigerator to be thickened. Finely grind half of the chocolate you will use to decorate the top. Let the remaining chocolate melt using a bein marie.
- Cut the cake in half from the middle using a knife. Spread the chocolate cream onto the sponge cake layers, and cover the cake with whipped cream. After decorating with grated chocolate pieces and melted chocolate, share them with your loved ones.
Enjoy your meal.