It is obvious that BB Creams, CC creams and tinted moisturizers are rising up in makeup world at the moment. But this is not even slightly replacing the place of classy foundations. In the case of making a smooth canvas, it is impossible to beat a great primer and a foundation. But this greatness isn’t coming from a random foundation brand. We picked up the best foundation brands for you. Including the most popular ones like L’Oreal, Fenty, Dior and Note Cosmetics.Here you have it, the best foundation brands.
1. Note – BB Cream
We start our best foundation brands list with a brand that is known with their foundations. With Note’s BB cream, there is no such a thing to call “bad skin” days-well, it will be, but not while you are wearing this. Get ready to have lots of compliments with this BB cream because it will settle amazing on the skin.
2. Fenty Beauty – Pro Filt’r Foundation
Rihanna’s own cosmetic brand Fenty Beauty has this foundation which is in the best foundation brands. This new release named Pro Filt’r offers a flawless matte finish which gets a lot of attention from the makeup customers.
3. Nars – All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation
It is just like it’s name. All day, luminous,weightless… What else can you possibly ask from a foundation? The unique thing about this foundation is that the formula feels like nothing on the skin. Users all agree that this feature only belongs to this foundation.
4. Dior – Airflash Spray Foundation
Dior Airflash foundation is as light feeling as the Nars one… The spray bottle makes it so easy to apply. Also, it is even better when you apply it with Dior’s own foundation brush.
5. Givenchy – Matissime Velvet Liquid Foundation
Speaking of the best foundation brands, we can’t pass Givenchy. In liquid foundations, Mattisime Velvet is the number one according to all the makeup artists. Mattisime Velvet feels velvety like it’s name with a healthy matte looking finish. It also has an elegant and stylish bottle as well.
6. YSL – All Hours Foundation
If you are looking for a flawless foundation, look no further. Yves Saint Laurent‘s All Hours Foundation has a solid place in our list with a large shade range including 22 different shades. This product promises a 7/24 full wear and longevity.
7. Estee Lauder – Double Wear Foundation
This product is so full coverage and flawless looking on the skin. If you want to get covered, look no further. It makes you skin flawless. Another amazing thing about this product is that this is providing additional sun protection of SPF25.
8. L’Oreal Infallible 24H Mattifying Foundation
L’Oreal Infallible 24H Mattifying foundation has a flawless matte finish with a plastic squeezy tube packaging. This kind of packaging means that this product is very travel friendly. It offers 24 hours of wear,which makes this one stay on the best foundation brands list.
9. Rimmel – Wake Me Up Foundation
If you haven’t got enough sleep; you don’t need coffee, orange juice or pills. You just need this “waking up effect” foundation! This secret weapon makes the skin looking dynamic, fresh and healthy with just a few brush strokes.
10. Clinique – Stay-Matte Foundation
The best comes at last: Clinique, has the honour to be at 3 out of 5 womans desk with it’s oil free formulation.Well, it has to be.With the “laminarya” extract, it is giving us the matte finish from the most natural way and it looks like it will stay at our list forever.
Important Things While Applying Foundation
- Start with clean and moisturized skin.
- Learn your skin type and choose a foundation for yourself.
- Apply it under a correct lighting.
- Color correct before you apply it on your undereye area and other problematic areas.
- Start light handed,don’t rub it.
- Best foundation brushes are mostly the “kabuki” brushes.
- Make sure to clean your beauty sponge before and after each use.
- Make sure to choose your foundation from our well loved and trusted best foundation brands.